Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Visiting Maggie!

Here are some pics of when we went to go visit Maggie. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of her with her parents, but so much was going on and they went for a walk around the hospital. Maggie's surgery went well. She struggled the first couple of days, but I think she looks great now! She seems happy and she is learning so much, it's crazy! I feel since she is still so small that she shouldn't be able to pick things up and recognize things, it's awesome and she's a sweetheart. She'll hopefully be coming home tomorrow!!! I do have to say that Michelle, Sean, and the kids definitely have their work cut out for them. It's a lot of work to take care of a trach. But I know they can do it, they've been doing awesome so far!! Good job guys!! Anyway, here a few pics of the sweet girl and her fam!

2 comments:

Trav and Mel...... said...

Oh my gosh she is still so tiny. Thanks for posting pictures, I love the black and white one of just her face she is so sweet! Both Taveon's and Hailey's hair is getting LONG!!! Miss you, buy your ticket and come see us!

Unknown said...

was your mom at primary childrens today? I saw somebody who looked a lot like her