Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pheasant Hunting!

Yep! That's right everyone, I went Pheasant hunting for my very first time EVER last Saturday. I went with some friends from work down to Gunnison, the trailer had a bit of an issue on the way down, but thank goodness we were with people who knew what they were doin when it comes to cars. I didn't think I would be able to shoot a bird cause it is a live animal. But I did it! I hit my first Hen!! It was a lot of fun to be out there for so long and to shoot clay pigeons for practice. I know some would think it's cruelty to animals, but I will be eating it. How many of you eat chicken!?!? I rest my case :) I also skinned it, which may be the last time I will do that..... haha I did it with my eyes closed :-D haha Here are some sweet pics from our fun adventure!! Thanks again Zach!! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Trav and Mel...... said...

oh my gosh i can't believe did that that is disgusting!