Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cali!

So it's been a while since I've updated. It's been a little hectic lately. So I'll be making a few posts in a short period of time trying to catch up. :) So first off. I went to California!!! Ya, it was a short trip but it was a lot of fun. The car ride down was great! There was Christy, Jennie, Errin, Davey, Kai, and me. It was a blast driving down, we were all a little crazy. While I was down there, I was able to visit and go to dinner with my Grandma Taylor, we also went and saw Chloie. It was really good to see them both and I can see how happy and spoiled Chloie is down there so I'm really happy about that :) Thanks Grandma! It was a lot of fun to visit also. The next day I went to Yucaipa to visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Mckinney. My Grandma and I crocheted together for a while. Then we visited. My Grandpa is struggling a bit, but he's definitely a champ!! They're adorable. My aunt and cousins also came a visited for a little bit so it was a lot of fun to visit with them all. The last day I was there was a Saturday. So my Dad, Julieta and me went to Big Bear Lake to look around for a while, then went down to Palm Springs. We shopped a little and went to dinner at a place called Las Casuelas Terraza. It was pretty cool. There was live music there and it was outside. The band were older men but they were amazing and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it. We also saw our family crest! That was cool, it even says that our family motto is "To Accomplish" I thought that was pretty awesome cause I had no idea what our crest even means. But the colors are yellow and green, with a dragon on the shield and a blue lion on the knights head. Pretty cool. All in all, it was a great vacation!! Stay tuned for more updates! Beware.....Pictures galore!!!

No comments: