Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Work Christmas Luncheon


We are one lucky group!! Not only did we get a company Christmas party, but we got a Christmas luncheon also!! At none other than the Cheesecake Factory!! Yum yum yum..... It was delicious!! If anyone goes there, I HIGHLY recommend the Avacado Eggrolls, possibly the best appetizer I've ever had. Their White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake was delish as well!! It was a lot of fun! We also all got certificates for our "part" that we play in our group. I was named "Head Cheerleader" and here is the cheer that was made for me. "Ready, okay. From morning till night, group spirit is her fight" Haha it was kind of cute. We also did white elephant gifts. I got two magnets, one says "Next Mood Swing 0:06" and another one that said "The trouble with getting to work on time, is that it makes work too long" haha. Ya, needless to say, no one wanted to trade with me. I do have some pretty funny pictures though. Tye got reindeer ears that are actually for a dog. While he was trying them on, I took a picture at the exact time that the strap came up and hit him in the nose! Can I say perfect timing??? It was hilarious! Enjoy the pics! Love to all!

No comments: