Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


I've got a bit to update. First off, the 16th was National Boss Day so Amy and I decorated my bosses office, we of course did it in a Halloween theme. It turned out way cute though and it was a lot of fun!! I then went to dinner with Kenzie and her husband Joe, thanks guys! Love you Kenz and we've got to go out soon again!! Also, I'm going to be out of town next week so we had our Halloween celebration this week. We had dinner, frosted cookies, and Carved Pumpkins!! We had a blast! We also went to my bosses son's Haunted House in Provo, the Scream Asylum. Check it out, it's awesome! Part of it is 3-D, we had a lot of fun and scary. At least to me!! My boss thought he would be funny and scare all of us at work..... Well, it worked with me! You'll see a pic of him in his costume. I was ok looking at him, until he looked at me and started walking slowly towards me.....Ya, I was at my desk, huddled in a corner telling him to go away, then he came and scratched my back with those long fingers....... haha, I may be a baby but he was like 10 feet tall and it's a freaky looking costume. He's funny.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Mindy! Love the pictures! Nice to know I'm not the only one in this family that gets scared!! haha So... are you coming to California?? Hopefully we'll get to see you! Love ya and miss ya!

Errin Courtney said...

Man I wish I had been there. It looks like it was so much fun. Volleyball just didn't cut it for me that night. I was with you in spirit.

Melissa said...

How Fun!! I love your pumpkin!! So cool!! And why didn't you bring any cookies home?!?

Unknown said...

that is a horrible picture of me!!! But I had fun all the same