Friday, July 24, 2009

Ok.......

I'll FINALLY update. Let's see......Well, I had a birthday!! That was sure exciting. It was great! I celebrated with my friends on July 1st, me and Errin spent the day at Lagoon, man I love that place, especially cause they have Dippin' Dots!! :) It was a lot of fun. We then met up with some more friends for dinner at Rodizzio's Grill, first time I've ever been there and it was yummy and the workers were great! I even got an awesome birthday song sung by some pretty good lookin workers ;-) All in all, it was great!! On my birthday, July 2, I worked unfortunately, but I was lucky enough for my friends, Kristin, Dustin, and Chad took me out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! They are great for coming all the way out here and taking me out. It was fun and good to see them. I also got a BBQ from my family for my bday!! I love it and am so happy to have it!! Thanks everyone for an awesome birthday!!

I had my first BBQ on the 11th, I invited a few friends over, we ate and talked for hours, it was a really nice get together and it was great that everyone could make it! On the 14th, I went to dinner with some girlfriends, it was great to get caught up with each other.

I've got good news now.... Maggie's home!! She was in Boston for 4 weeks!! Man, did we miss her. I've been over to visit a couple times now. She's gaining a bit of weight which is exciting. She now weighs 12 lbs 7 oz. Still little, but she looks a bit chubby now! She's adorable, and is trying so hard to be strong, it's amazing. She sits up on her own and plays with her toys, it's great!! But please still keep her in your prayers cause they still don't know what's ahead for her and her family. And there's my quick update!! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: