Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lagoon

Who loves Lagoon??? I do.... Every once in a while anyway. I went to Lagoon on August 20th. It was fun and it wasn't too hot so it was great. When we went on the train to go see all the animals. First of all, those poor little animals they don't deserve to be locked up cause where they live is horrible and not taken care of. They'd be much better off in the Zoo! Anyway, while riding the train, I noticed that a poor little chicken was stuck on the barbed wire, we tried to get him off, but we ended up calling someone that worked in the park, he got gloves and saved the little guy. Poor thing. We had fun though. Wicked still gets me every time! Gotta love it!!

1 comment:

Al and Eli said...

Alex actually laughed when he read "Mindizzle" I don't know why that was so funny to him. But we thought we'd just say hi.

You've inspired me to be more adventurous, your life is just so FULL and FUN.... now I just need to get Alex on board ;)