Thursday, June 11, 2009

Las Vegas!

I've been lucky enough to go on many weekend excursions lately. They've been fun!! But it does make you appreciate being home a lot more. :) On May 22nd, I went to Vegas with Christy, Jodee, and Amy. We stayed at the Monte Carlo and our days consisted of laying by the pool and taking a tube ride in the lazy river..... Sun, Palm Trees, and a Pool.... Heaven :) My favorite part of the vacation, also the Bellagio fountains, I can never get enough of those! The night we got there, we went to Planet Hollywood....It was all right, no really my scene. The second night I was exhuasted so I stayed in and watched a movie :) Also, because they didn't go out till 1 AM, I was too tired by then. The last night we were there, Christy and I went to Margaritaville with Lora and her sister Shannon, then off to the Club at Caesars Palace, Pure. It was fun!! Short trip, but fun! Pics below :)

No comments: